Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Halloween Wedding


I have not been this excited by something in a long time . . . Friends of ours are getting married on all Hallow's Eve and costumes are encouraged! We are going as Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. We all know the coy act that Red put on was just an act, the little tramp. However, as I'm a real stickler when it comes to classic children's literature, I'm going to play it straight up. Full wool cloak (in a brown hunters plaid) with the red velvet capelet and hood. I'm even going to attempt to make a pair of medieval anglo saxon shoes that button on the side. I'll have to see if I can find some soft leather scraps for those. Billy has the full Bad Wolf mask and is currently searching for the tackiest of suits at Good Will and the Salvation Army. I'll post pics as soon as I get them. For now, this pic will just have to suffice, LOL.

1 Comments:

At October 18, 2005 4:16 PM, Blogger CuShMaN said...

Speaking of Halloween fun, check out this cool game.

Fun stuff People email me: FW: Coors Game

 

Post a Comment

<< Home