Saturday, July 22, 2006

Lime Tortilla chips, rediscovered


Our friend Janet helped us with yesterday's folk fest by turning her porch into a hospitality lounge for our artists, complete with beer and snacks (she did the shopping). . . .

Since making an honest attempt at improving my diet, I no longer walk down the chip and soda aisles at the market . . . with this I had thankfully forgotten all about the lime tortilla chips, until last night. Somebody, anybody, take these things away from me! I have a chip addiction to begin with, but these are like heroin. It wasn't until I found a beetle in the bottom of the bowl that I switched over to the beautiful bowl of fruit right next to the chip bowl. It's almost 24 hours later, and I'm still thinking about those damn chips . . . god help me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home